Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Intro

My name is Walter Hill and I am an Engineering-Physics student here at Jacksonville University. Here at JU my favorite subjects have been math and history. I am originally from Navarre, Fl, which is in Northwest Florida in between Pensacola and Panama City Beach for those of you who weren’t familiar. I’m a Florida Gator fan and watching and playing sports, particularly football and basketball, is a big hobby of mine.

My favorite memory here at JU would have to be winning the 2010 Pioneer League Championship and being part of the football team. Through your time here at Jacksonville hopefully you will make many memorable lifelong memories.

I would like to know what all you expect to gain from this Physics course and your perceptions of the course so far.

Hope you have a successful and productive semester!

Walter Hill

4 comments:

  1. I expect to gain many things from this physics course, mostly to expand my current knowledge on physics and how everything works. This class should help me lay a base for all of the rest of my physics classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to gain knowledge and a good foundation to continue my studies. I am a chemistry major, so I expect to learn how physics lead into chemistry and how it can help me succeed in future science classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This course is a great start to lay the foundation for your upper level physics classes VonHayes. Most of the topics that you learn from this course will be useful in later courses such as Statics and Dynamics

    Alkeiria. Im not sure how physics how physics chemistry are related but unit conversions and chemistry elements used in physics are some things that you could be useful in both courses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, just so you know, Walter is one of the smartest, hardest working engineering students on campus. Don't hesitate to go to him for any tutoring needs.

    ReplyDelete